[LODSIG] Introducing myself

van Leusen, P.M. p.m.van.leusen at rug.nl
Fri Nov 10 14:30:47 CET 2017

Hi there,

as a new list member I'd like to introduce myself briefly: I'm a landscape
archaeologist with a focus on noninvasive prospection, have done
large-scale field walking survey projects in south- and central Italy, and
am currently building (with a colleague and with the help of the CRM SIG) a
CIDOC CRM for field walking data. The obvious next step will be to map and
convert survey databases to LOD so they become available and reusable to
other researchers, so I hope to learn from you guys exactly what's involved
and where to get money for it ;-).

Martijn

--
Dr. Martijn van Leusen
Chair, Examination Board for Arts, Culture and Archaeology