[Lod] EU COST action proposal

Kai-Christian Bruhn kaischib at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:03:13 CET 2014

hi,
let's be sure, that the abstract is representing something, that we
really want to do in the next 4 years. From my point of view, it does.
I added two small comments. nothing serious.

Best

Kai

PS: @Sebastian, in your email yesterday you wrote, that Kai is uploading
the proposal. Am I right, that you didn't mean me but Kai Eckert?