[Lod] proposal for LOD-DH

Isto Huvila isto.huvila at abm.uu.se
Fri Mar 7 09:33:33 CET 2014

Dear all,

The discussion and the idea of putting up a COST network sounds really interesting. I am working on archaeological information management, working both on doing research om the premises and evaluation of infrastructures and development of infrastructures themselves currently in the context of Swedish Research Council funded project ARKDIS, and could definitely think about different ways of contributing to this emerging constellation. I am also working in Finland at the Åbo Akademi University Business School so I guess I could bring in network even from there.

best wishes,

Isto Huvila

PD, docent | Ph.D., Associate Professor
Department of ALM | Uppsala University