[Lod] EU COST action proposal

Ant Beck ant.beck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 12:12:45 CET 2014

The only thing I think is missing is a sentence describing the impact.

How about something like:

"This will have impact across society and will improve community
engagement, curatorial and professional management and policy formation
in the digital humanities whilst encouraging innovative re-use by
researchers, communities and SMEs alike. "

This obviously takes things well over the 250 words and would need
editing down accordingly.

Best

Ant