[Lod] EU COST action proposal

Elena Gonzalez-Blanco egonzalezblanco at flog.uned.es
Fri Mar 7 12:06:53 CET 2014

Dear all (and especially for those who joined later to the document and
discussion):

To sum up:

The 250 Word abstract with title and keywords is the only thing that we
will send this afternoon (Kai is in charge of uploading submission). We
accept minimal changes and suggestions on it up to 15:00 today (but
preferably before).

For the 11th april (deadline to send the complete proposal), we will
continue working in the document, so, if you are interested in
participating, 1) request access to the google drive document in case you
don't have it (any person who has access to the doc can share with others),
2) and add your names and research lines. That will be helpful to design
the profile or participants and the main interests and research topics of
the action, so, please, do it as soon as possible. We will add in the
document further instructions about the structure of the proposal and
participation rules. If you want to know more about the proccess, here is
the link to the COST call: http://www.cost.eu/participate/open_call and the
document with the full set of instructions is on the right side and it is
called "Action proposal submissions..:"

Best regards and thank you very much for your cooperation!

Elena

Elena González-Blanco García

Dpto. de Literatura Española y Teoría de la Literatura, Despacho 722
Facultad de Filología, UNED
Paseo Senda del Rey 7
28040 MADRID
tel. 91 3986873