[Lod] proposal for LOD-DH

Andrew Hugill a.hugill at bathspa.ac.uk
Wed Mar 5 18:22:03 CET 2014

Dear All

You can count me in too, if that helps. Details about my Centre for
Creative Computing here.
http://www.bathspa.ac.uk/research/areas-of-research/research-centres-and-groups/centre-for-creative-computing

Andrew

--
Professor Andrew Hugill
Director of Creative Computing

T: +44 (0)1225 876304 M: +44 (0)7899 891782
Visit www.bathspa.ac.uk
Join us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
Newton Park, Bath, BA2 9BN

Think before you print

Disclaimer
If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it
from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in personal emails are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bath
Spa University. Neither Bath Spa University nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email
and any attachments for viruses.