[Lod] Lod Digest, Vol 4, Issue 1 COST Action

Michael Charno michael.charno at york.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 15:40:07 CET 2014

Hi all,

The ADS would also be interested in participating in this, as would Doug
Tudhope (cc'd) et al from the University of South Wales.  I'll be unable
to join the Skype session tomorrow, but my colleague Holly Wright
(Skype: hollywright) should be able to join in.  Can you send me and
Holly (cc'd) and invitation for the Google Doc as well.

As for more partners, we could elicit support from friends in Holland
(DANS) and Sweden (Swedish National Heritage Board) if more countries
need to be represented.

Cheers,
michael

Michael Charno
Lead Applications Developer

Archaeology Data Service
Department of Archaeology
University of York                  Tel: +44 (0)1904 323967
King's Manor                        Fax: +44 (0)1904 323939
York
YO1 7EP

Disclaimer  http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm