[Lod] Lod Digest, Vol 4, Issue 1 COST Action

Kai-Christian Bruhn kaischib at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:06:47 CET 2014

Hi,

two issues:

1. some correspondence concerning a COST proposal was not sent to
lod at lists.digitalhumanities.org, so I'll try to catch up things:
To date we have 5 people listed in the google doc. From what I
understand, there were more willing to contribute, but I'm not sure. A
Skype call is scheduled for 4pm GMT / 5pm CET today. Pls send a short
notice if you want to get involved.

2. Reinhard Förtsch from the DAI (German Archaeological Institute) shows
lively interest in contributing. I cc'ed him here and will invite him
for the google doc

Best

Kai