[Lod] Lod Digest, Vol 4, Issue 1 COST Action

Kai Eckert kai at informatik.uni-mannheim.de
Thu Mar 6 09:12:36 CET 2014

And as far as I understand it (I still try to reach our national
coordinator), we do not even need a coordinator now. Someone has to
register the proposal, that's all for now. Only after an actual
approvement of the action, a management committee has to be formed.
Nothing to worry about now.

Cheers,

Kai