[Lod] Lod Digest, Vol 4, Issue 1 COST Action

Kai Eckert kai at informatik.uni-mannheim.de
Thu Mar 6 08:07:52 CET 2014

Ok, then let's postpone to 17:00 CET (16:00 GMT).

Do we need the five countries already tomorrow or only for the final
proposal? I can probably find someone today from our project, if needed.
Otherwise, I would simply ask for interested parties on the usual
mailing lists, I am sure we find more than enough who are interested.

The search for a coordinator is indeed more important, I am also rather
not available.

See you this evening. And don't forget to send me your SKype ID if you
haven't done so yet.

Cheers,

Kai