[Lod] Lod Digest, Vol 4, Issue 1 COST Action

Kai-Christian Bruhn kaischib at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 23:29:06 CET 2014

Hi,

with Maurizio's reply the two threads are united, so we go on here?

I won't be available tomorrow afternoon for Skype but I could find time
to contribute to a google doc. Do we use the old one?

Still, Elena's request for a coordinator is still open. I know from
other COST actions, that this job needs dedication and it absorbs a
whole lot of time. I would support with activity, but that's all I can
offer.

Best

Kai