[Lod] Lod Digest, Vol 4, Issue 1 COST Action

Kai Eckert kai at informatik.uni-mannheim.de
Wed Mar 5 21:48:07 CET 2014

Dear all,

let's do it :-) Deadline is on Friday 17:00 CET. I propose a Skype call
tomorrow at 16:00 CET where we can flesh out the idea in a Google Doc
collaboratively. Of course a draft based on what we already have
wouldn't hurt. I can initiate the call if you send me your Skype ID. We
can then circulate the draft on the list and still have Friday to
incorporate feedback.

I quickly scanned the guidelines and don't see a reason why we wouldn't
qualify. For the actual proposal we need at least 5 proposers from 5
institutions in 5 different countries. So far I see ES, UK and DE. It
should be possible to find two more, right?

Cheers,

Kai