[Lod] proposal for LOD-DH

Elena Gonzalez-Blanco elenagbg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:56:02 CET 2014

Thanks, Sebastian for the quick answer. Timing is short, yes... here's the
link, I forgot it in my last email: http://www.cost.eu/participate/open_call
It could fit either in the ISCH domain (Individuals, societies, cultures
and health), the ICT domain (information and computer technology) and TDP
(transdisciplinary). For the first two, deadline is 28th march, for TCP a
title and short description on 7th and full proposal by 11th april.
You decide!

Elena González-Blanco García

Dpto. de Literatura Española y Teoría de la Literatura, UNED
Facultad de Filología, UNED
Paseo Senda del Rey 7
28040 MADRID
tel. 91 3986873