[Lod] proposal for LOD-DH

Elena Gonzalez-Blanco elenagbg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:19:08 CET 2014

Dear all,

I've seen that the new call for COST Actions is open. Why don't we apply
for a COST action in LOD-DH? I think it could be a good idea to start
developing networks, ontologies and ideas about the topic...
If we  apply for one of the Cost domains, deadline is 28th march, for
transdisciplinary calls (I think we could fit better there), deadline is
7march to register and 11 april to send the definitive proposal.
What do you think?

Best regards,

Elena

Elena González-Blanco García

Dpto. de Literatura Española y Teoría de la Literatura, UNED
Facultad de Filología, UNED
Paseo Senda del Rey 7
28040 MADRID
tel. 91 3986873