[Lod] JudaicaLink

Kai Eckert kai at informatik.uni-mannheim.de
Thu Jul 24 16:36:56 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I am very happy to announce the first official release of JudaicaLink,
where we extracted data from two encyclopediae on Jewish culture and
history to provide it as Linked Open Data.

We now have >22,000 concepts from the YIVO Encyclopedia (English) and
the Encyclopedia of Russian Jewry (Rujen, Russian).

Here is the news article with more details:

http://www.judaicalink.org/blog/kai-eckert/encyclopedia-russian-jewry-released-updates-yivo-encyclopedia

I am highly interested in any feedback. If you want to spread the news,
here is a tweet that could be retweeted via our LOD SIG account:
https://twitter.com/kaiec/status/492312220676915200

Cheers,

Kai

--