[Lod] LOD SIG meeting at Digital Humanities Lausanne

Emmanuel Chateau emchateau at laposte.net
Tue Jul 8 08:23:22 CEST 2014

I'll try my best to join you today, but we have a meeting for the creation of the francophone association of digital association. It stops at 13h and I'm afraid the end of the meeting will be the election of the board...
I will be there on friday.

Emmanuel Chateau
50, rue Charlot, 75003 Paris (France)
+33 (0)6 38 11 42 59