[Lod] LOD SIG meeting at Digital Humanities Lausanne

Leif Isaksen leifuss at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 7 17:40:49 CEST 2014

Hi all

I've just looked at the poll and it's a dead heat. On that basis I
propose that we meet tomorrow (Tuesday) at 12:00 as on Friday people
will be moving between the two event venues (which are some distance
apart).

Let's meet downstairs (near the coffee bar) in the Swiss Tech centre.

See you tomorrow!

L.