[Lod] LOD SIG meeting at Digital Humanities Lausanne

Leif Isaksen leifuss at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 5 22:43:17 CEST 2014

Hi folks

Rather last minute I'm afraid but I wanted to see if we could arrange
an informal meet up between SIG members at DH2014 to discuss the SIG's
future activities. As you'll no doubt be aware, I haven't been able to
commit nearly as much time to the group as I would like so an
essential piece of business would be to discuss who might be willing
to be the official ADHO liaison for 2014-15. If no-one can take it on
we may have to wrap up the group (SIGs have to demonstrate activity to
remain on the books). If you aren't able to make the meeting but would
be interested in doing this, just let me know by email and I can throw
your hat into the ring for you, as it were. The only regulation is
that you must be a member of an ADHO affiliate organisation (EADH,
ACH, centernet, etc.)

I've been looking at the rather packed timetable and only two slots
look to be available that don't clash with other stuff:

Tuesday 12:00-13:00 (between workshops)
Friday 16:00-17:00 (before the closing plenary).

I've create a doodle poll. Could anyone interested in attending please
show their availability asap. I'll let people know the time based on a
head count at close of play on Monday.

http://doodle.com/ynfyidztfyn9h4im

One last question - what was the result of the COST action
application? Are we still waiting to hear back about it?

All the best

Leif