[GeoHumanities SIG] Future of the GeoHumanities SIG

Patricia Murrieta-Flores p.murrietaflores at chester.ac.uk
Fri Mar 24 13:07:22 CET 2017

Dear Karl and all,

Many thanks for your announcement. I am personally very interested on being involved on the discussion about the future of the SIG. Having participated closely on other organisations such as Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology, I believe that a rotating steering committee might constitute a good pathway to further growth due to, among other advantages, the access to a wider network/disciplines and distribution of responsibilities. This might come with some disadvantages too and I guess is also a matter of perspective, but I'm looking forward to these discussions.

All the best,
Paty

Dr. Patricia Murrieta-Flores| Director DHRC| http://www.dhchester.org |Parkgate Road, Binks Building, Room cbk224  | University of Chester | Chester | CH1 4BJ, UK |01244 511256|Email: p.murrietaflores at chester.ac.uk|PatriciaMurrieta-Academia| Twitter: @patymurrieta @UoCDH