[GeoHumanities SIG] GeoHumanities SIG meeting at DH2017, Aug 10, Thurs, rsvp asap for lunch

Kathy Weimer khw2 at rice.edu
Thu Jul 20 22:49:10 CEST 2017

Dear SIG Members,

The GeoHumanities SIG will have a members meeting at DH2017, Thursday,
August 10 in Leacock 219 at 12:30 pm.
On the agenda:  evolving the SIG leadership to a multi-person board,
ongoing SIG projects and working groups, and anything else that members
want to discuss.  Hope to see you there!

At 11:30, prior to the meeting, a casual lunch will be delivered,
reimbursement, on site, is requested.
We need rsvps so that we know how much food to order.  Please add your
name here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-9GuujAcQsMcxF2XZfVNRp1Iuyo0bymmzgSHxPv16bQ/edit?usp=sharing

*RSVP by Monday, July 24 (noon US Central time)*

See you in Montreal!

Kathy Hart Weimer, Karl Grossner, SIG co-chairs

--
Katherine Hart Weimer
Head, Kelley Center for
713.348.6212 | khw2 at rice.edu