[GeoHumanities SIG] Job posting: GIS and Geospatial Data Coordinator at UT Austin

Trelogan, Jessica A j.trelogan at austin.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 7 21:16:28 CEST 2017

The University of Texas Libraries at UT Austin seeks a proactive, team-oriented professional for a strategic new GIS and Geospatial Data Coordinator position.

This position will work with the Data Management Coordinator to grow Research Data Services for faculty, staff, and students by providing tools and resources to facilitate the discovery, access, management, and analysis of geospatial data.

For more information and to apply, visit the following links:
Librarian II: https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/170802010086
Senior Administrative Program Coordinator: https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/170731019708

There are two job posting links because this position has been posted with two similar yet distinct position titles to allow for the broadest range of applicants. There is one position. Applications will be aggregated, once title category minimums are met, for uniform consideration.

The University of Texas Libraries welcomes and respects all individuals and communities by valuing and consciously maintaining awareness of diverse perspectives and experiences. We believe inclusivity is critical to fostering excellence in all of our endeavors, and we promote diversity in our collections and the services that we provide as well as in our recruiting, hiring and retention practices.

Opportunities for campus engagement in this role abound! Please consider joining our team or sharing this posting with others.

Review of applications begins August 31, 2017 and continues until the position is filled.