[GeoHumanities SIG] GeoHumanities SIG - 2 events at DH/Montreal

Kathy Weimer kathy.weimer at rice.edu
Mon Aug 7 21:02:42 CEST 2017

If you are in Montreal, please join us for our business meeting,
Thursday, 12:30 in Leacock 219.  We will discuss the upcoming changes
to the SIG leadership, and get input on future projects.  For more
information see: http://geohumanities.org/new-leadership

Also on Thursday, we have our annual dutch-treat SIG social dinner at
7pm, at the MKT Restaurant (2044 Metcalfe).  Please rsvp to Kathy at
khw2 at rice.edu to reserve your seat.

Katherine Hart Weimer
Head, Kelley Center for
   Government Information, Data and Geospatial Services
Rice University, Fondren Library
713.348.6212 | khw2 at rice.edu
ORCID orcid.org/0000-0002-3010-7787