[GeoHumanities SIG] GeoHumanities SIG meeting at DH - updated info

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Thu Aug 3 01:19:11 CEST 2017

dear kathy,
hi @ all,

delighted to hear about this developments regarding geohumanities SIG and looking forward to meet you in montreal!

warm regards from vienna
eveline :)

***

österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) [austrian academy of sciences] | 1040 wien. AT | wohllebengasse 12-14/2 |
https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/team/current-team/eveline-wandl-vogt/ | linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evelinewandlvogt/ | twitter: @caissarl