[GeoHumanities SIG] GeoHumanities SIG member survey - last call

Kathy Weimer kathy.weimer at rice.edu
Thu May 26 15:37:08 CEST 2016

Dear members,

We had a great response from the initial call, sent below, and
received many insightful comments, suggestions, as well as volunteers
in each of the suggested priority topics listed.  Thank you to those
who completed the survey, and we will be in touch very soon.

If you did not have a chance to complete the survey, earlier, you have
two more weeks to do so!  The survey will remain open through June 8.
Next, we will form sub-groups with those who have expressed interest
in participating in next steps.

Link to the survey: http://geohumanities.org/survey

Regards-

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear GeoHumanists,

Our website, twitter feed and e-list allow us to share a variety of
information, however, there could be more activity and broader impacts
which would support your interests and scholarly needs.

We would like your input to identify the SIGs next steps, as well as
those interested in contributing. Please take a few moments to
complete this *very* short survey and share your thoughts on the SIG's
future direction and new endeavors.

Which items below are the most important priorities for the
GeoHumanities SIG? Which one(s) would you be interested in
contributing to?

Link to the survey: http://geohumanities.org/survey

Regards you co-chairs,

Kathy Weimer
Karl Grossner

Katherine Hart Weimer
Head, Kelley Center for
    Government Information, Data and Geospatial Services
Rice University
Fondren Library - MS 225
P.O. Box 1892
Houston, TX 77251-1892