[GeoHumanities SIG] reviewing for DH2016

Kathy Weimer kathy.weimer at rice.edu
Thu Sep 17 06:16:09 CEST 2015

GeoHumanists -

Please consider devoting some time to serve as a referee for the
DH2016 conference.  Your knowledge in the realm of geohumanities is
needed to ensure meaningful reviews for papers within this special
topic area.  Your expertise and insights will be much appreciated by
your geohumanist peers.

The program committee requests that reviewers commit to six papers.  I
personally reviewed six proposals last year and did not feel that it
was particularly onerous.  Further, it was an interesting way to
preview, and provide constructive feedback to many papers presented at
the conference.

If you would like volunteer, please send me a short note by Monday,
Sept. 21.  I will pass along names to the program planning committee.

Regards,

Kathy

Katherine Hart Weimer
Head, Kelley Center for
   Government Information, Data and Geospatial Services
Rice University
Fondren Library - MS 225
P.O. Box 1892
Houston, TX 77251-1892