[GeoHumanities SIG] GeoHumanities SIG at DH2015

Kathy Weimer kathy.weimer at rice.edu
Thu Feb 19 00:10:08 CET 2015

Dear GeoHumanists,

Congratulations to all who have papers, panels and posters accepted to
DH2015.  We look forward to many interesting conversations in Sydney!

As you make travel and meeting arrangements, please know that the
GeoHumanities SIG is planning a casual dinner Wednesday evening and will
participate in an all-SIG business and project planning lunch-hour
meeting Thursday.

Also, a GeoHumanities-themed workshop has been proposed and is under
review in Round 2.

More details will be shared as they become available.

And for those not traveling, we appreciate your interest in the SIG and
your virtual participation.

Best regards,

Kathy Weimer
Co-Chair GeoHumanities SIG