[GeoHumanities SIG] job: Human Geographer, UC Santa Barbara (tenure-track)

Karl Grossner karlg at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 10 18:25:49 CEST 2014

I have been asked to distribute this posting within the digital humanities community on behalf of my alma mater, and do so happily, in the interests of bridge-building:

***********************
Human Geographer
Department of Geography

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SANTA BARBARA, Department of Geography, invites applications for a tenure-track, open rank position in Human Geography. We seek a scholar who has made foundational contributions to the domains of urban, economic, hazards/adaptation, or health geography, or to any other domains of human geography that link to or complement the department’s existing topical strengths, as well as its method strengths in spatial modeling, optimization, simulation, human-subjects experimentation, structured surveys, and GIScience.

For the complete announcement, please visit http://www.geog.ucsb.edu/about/open-positions/

Karl Grossner, PhD
Digital Humanities Research Developer
Stanford University Libraries