[GeoHumanities SIG] FW: [Humanist] 28.117 DH2014 news: ACH Jobs Slam

Kathy Weimer k-weimer at library.tamu.edu
Thu Jun 12 23:56:44 CEST 2014

If you have a job to announce but are not attending DH2014, I would be
happy to share it at this Jobs Slam for you.

And, as a reminder, feel free to send job announcements to this
GeoHumanities list as well.

Regards,

Kathy Weimer
Co-chair, GeoHumanities SIG

On 6/12/14 4:33 PM, "Humanist Discussion Group"