[GeoHumanities SIG] GeoHumanities Syllabus

Murrieta-Flores, Patricia p.murrieta-flores at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Oct 26 10:07:24 CEST 2013

Dear Kathy,

We also provide courses within the project "Spatial Humanities: Texts, GIS & Places" at Lancaster University. You can find information of the courses we have given in our webpage: http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/spatialhum
Additionally, I have a website about technology applied to Humanities research and mainly Archaeology. You can find there things such as a course that I uploaded recently on Google Earth for Archaeology: http://spatialtech-humanities.com/

Hope this helps!
Best,
Paty

Dr. Patricia Murrieta-Flores