[GeoHumanities SIG] GeoHumanities Syllabus

Andy Anderson aanderson at amherst.edu
Sat Oct 26 17:05:24 CEST 2013

Hi, Kathy,

We put on a two-day workshop for faculty last year, “Spatial Techniques for the Digital Humanities”, that might provide you some ideas:

https://www.amherst.edu/offices/it/ats_projects/workshops-and-trainings/spatialhumanities

-- Andy

On Oct 25, 2013, at 5:14 AM, Kathy Weimer wrote:

I wonder if any of you have taught a workshop, short course, or longer course on GeoHumanities, or know of one.  I am interested in finding syllabus covering the topic.  Any leads that you have would be greatly appreciated.

I have seen what is on the Zotero site on Digital Humanities Education: http://www.zotero.org/groups/digital_humanities_education, which are courses more broadly on Digital Humanities, and many of which do include a GeoHumanities component, but I am interested to know if there are others.

Much appreciated,

Kathy

Katherine H. Weimer
Professor
Co-Editor, Journal of Map & Geography Libraries
Curator of Maps, Cushing Memorial Library & Archives
Coordinator, Map & GIS Library
Texas A & M University Libraries
5000 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-5000