[GeoHumanities SIG] GeoHumanities Syllabus

Kai-Christian Bruhn kaischib at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:41:56 CEST 2013

Hi Kathy,

there are. I'd recommend Johanna Drucker's
"Intro to Digital Humanities - Concepts, Methods, and Tutorials for
Students and Instructors" on the ucla website
(http://dh101.humanities.ucla.edu/)
especially
http://dh101.humanities.ucla.edu/1-concepts-readings/8-a-gis-analysis-and-critical-issues/

a lot of material published under a cc by nc licence!

Best

Kai