[GeoHumanities SIG] GeoHumanities Syllabus

Kathy Weimer k-weimer at library.tamu.edu
Fri Oct 25 11:14:32 CEST 2013

I wonder if any of you have taught a workshop, short course, or longer course on GeoHumanities, or know of one.  I am interested in finding syllabus covering the topic.  Any leads that you have would be greatly appreciated.

I have seen what is on the Zotero site on Digital Humanities Education: http://www.zotero.org/groups/digital_humanities_education, which are courses more broadly on Digital Humanities, and many of which do include a GeoHumanities component, but I am interested to know if there are others.

Much appreciated,

Kathy

Katherine H. Weimer
Professor
Co-Editor, Journal of Map & Geography Libraries
Curator of Maps, Cushing Memorial Library & Archives
Coordinator, Map & GIS Library
Texas A & M University Libraries
5000 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-5000