[GeoHumanities SIG] DH2014 submissions open

Kathy Weimer k-weimer at library.tamu.edu
Wed Oct 16 16:25:46 CEST 2013

Submissions for DH 2014 are open and the deadline is coming up soon.

You may be interested to know the acceptance rates from last year:  The
Program Committee accepted 47% of proposed panels and 65% of paper
proposals across the Short and long categories. Of the remaining
submissions, 33% were accepted in Poster format.

Best of luck everyone!

And, your GeoHumanities co-chairs, Karl and I, have heard from a few folks
about ideas for workshops and tutorials, but would like to hear more -
send us your ideas.  Even if you are not attending, the events will
generate productive outcomes that we can then share out.

Kathy

>Dear all,
>
>The submissions of proposals for the Dh2014 is now open on dh2014.org:
>
>https://www.conftool.pro/dh2014/
>
>Deadline: 1st November
>
>Dates of the DH2014 : 8-11 July 2014, in Lausanne (CH).
>
>The application for workshops will open later; deadline: 21st of February.
>
>We are looking forward to welcome you in Lausanne!
>
>The organizers team: Melissa Terras and the ADHO PC committee, with
>Claire Clivaz and Frédéric Kaplan

Katherine H. Weimer

Professor
Co-Editor, Journal of Map & Geography Libraries
Curator of Maps, Cushing Memorial Library & Archives
Coordinator, Map & GIS Library
Texas A & M University Libraries
5000 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-5000