[GeoHumanities SIG] place in library

Kathy Weimer k-weimer at library.tamu.edu
Thu Oct 3 00:57:26 CEST 2013

Marcy,

I had not seen the Finnish Culture Sampo – It is chock full of information!  I am really intrigued by the biographies that are both temporal and spatially referenced.

I will look for the ALA book.  There is great energy in the metadata/cataloging world with lots of innovative search tools just waiting to be created.

Good luck to you and Kevin on next steps on your project, and your work with the doc student.  Now, of course, we will all be waiting to see what you will put together -

Kathy