[GeoHumanities SIG] place in library catalog

Kathy Weimer k-weimer at library.tamu.edu
Wed Oct 2 17:46:23 CEST 2013

Lincoln,

This is very interesting.  It is great to see that the original purpose was for instructional support.

Place of publication was also examined by the Atlas of Early Printing, however, I do not believe that they used catalog data, per se, but content from the Incunabula Short Title Catalog.  (Someone please correct me if I am wrong on that).
http://atlas.lib.uiowa.edu/

Kathy