[GeoHumanities SIG] linked data

Kathy Weimer k-weimer at library.tamu.edu
Tue Oct 1 19:27:14 CEST 2013

Carsten,

You web page does apply, thanks for sharing. There is a real need as
discussed on your project, for scanned maps and their spatio-temporal
descriptions to interact with gazetteers, etc, in order to build new
services and new queries.

There is a lot to think about - and now with the SIG we have a great venue
for collaborations, thanks.

Kathy