[Dhcenterstartup] Why a DH Center?

Gurpreet Singh gursainipreet at gmail.com
Tue May 7 07:11:56 CEST 2013

Dear all

I would say that having a center is a better means to connect with others
interested and bring together the people who may otherwise be working on DH
related projects but don't actually know that they are and there are other
who are working on similar topics.
More over center sort of provide a central contact position through which
collaborative efforts can be pushed forward.
As the old saying goes UNITY IS STRENGTH, and centers provide that unity by
bringing the researcher committed to DH.

Regards
G. Singh
https://sites.google.com/site/gursainipreet/