[Dhcenterstartup] New CenterNet Initiative: Resources for starting and sustaining DH Centers

Lynne Siemens siemensl at uvic.ca
Thu Mar 28 02:01:24 CET 2013

Hi all, quick note to announce CenterNet's new initiative: Resources for starting and sustaining DH centers is now up and running (see http://digitalhumanities.org/centernet/resources-for-starting-and-sustaining-dh-centers/).

We have links to talks, articles and book chapters and proposals from established DH Centers.

We invite you to suggest more resources for the page and join the conversation.

Cheers

Lynne
--
Lynne Siemens