[Dhcenterstartup] Fwd: Talks about DH Centers and how to start them

Gurpreet Singh gursainipreet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 14:48:16 CET 2013

Dear All

As I am in process of formally applying to my university for permission and
support to set up DH center at my university. Any suggestions as to what
should be included in the application and what are the things that I should
totally refrain from putting in this application.

Main question that will be and is being asked time and again to me are the
requirements to set up DH institute. I think there are no special
requirements apart from webs pace (to disseminate the information related
to DH activities) and physical space (to conduct the day to day business
and act as point of interaction to develop ideas and work). Rest of the
requirements will depend on the type of project that we may start after the
set-up.

I would very eagerly waiting for any and every suggestions.

Regards
G. Singh
https://sites.google.com/site/gursainipreet/

Dhcenterstartup mailing list