[Dhcenterstartup] Welcome to the DH Center Startup Listserve

Lynne Siemens siemensl at uvic.ca
Fri Mar 8 02:10:02 CET 2013

Hi all, just a quick note of welcome to the DH Center Startup Listserve from Neil Fraistat, CenterNet and Lynne Siemens, Management Scholar.

Part of the function of this list to create dialogue and support to those who are thinking about, already in the process of, and/or already have set up a DH Center.  We hope that we can create a space of dialogue and answer questions, point to models, and identify resources related to starting a DH Center.  To that end, we are in the process of collecting resources which we will post to CenterNet's website (http://digitalhumanities.org/centernet/).  Stay tuned for details.

Please feel free to forward information about this initiative and invite to join this list to others who might be interested.

In the meantime, consider the listserve open for discussion.

Cheers

Lynne

--
Lynne Siemens